FBC Wallet (soon)
The FBC Wallet is a non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that gives users control over their own private keys, addresses, and funds.
FBC Wallet provides users with an additional means of interacting with the FootballChain ecosystem as a whole.
As individual consumer data is fully encrypted and distributed across the network, data is accessible and directly controlled via the user’s wallet.
The wallet is built initially as a web app, but can be easily turned into a mobile app and browser extension. It provides all the basic functionality of any wallet (create & import accounts, fund accounts, view balance and NFTs, sign transactions and others).
In addition to supporting assets on FootballChain, FBC wallet also supports assets on many other chains such as: Ethereum, BNB Chain, Polygon, Solana, Near, Avalanche, Tron, Fantom, ...
- Receive, store and send cryptocurrencies
- Connect to decentralized applications (dApps) such as decentralized exchanges (DEX) and NFT platforms
- Swap/Cross-Swap cryptocurrencies
- Bridge cryptocurrencies
- Access decentralized finance (DeFi) products
- View, manage, send & sell NFTs
All of this, from a single secure, non-custodial and decentralized Wallet.